Monday, April 19, 2010

So... Which Side are You?

Russia is the most amazing country in the world. Not only is it the biggest, but also one of the most beautiful. How can you beat luxurious cities like Moscow where history blends in with the modern world? Not to mention our lush forests and majestic mountains. American can just be jealous of our awesome accent too! Communism is amazing, I mean why would you not want everyone to have a chance to succeed in life? And equality is such a big deal in democracy too! Well I am all for Russia winning this cold so we can go back to playing hockey instead of pointing missiles at each other. Go Russia!

2 comments:

  1. In Soviet Russia we laugh at america's ignorance. it is true that America is jealous of Russia but we may be a more stable government. Plus Russia doesn't have Hollywood. Or even one of the wonders of the world while USA has Rushmore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how instead of just stating facts about Russia you made it sound really beautiful. It made me want to go there. very good post.

    ReplyDelete